Jan 3, 2012

2012 resolution

Setelah ga bikin resolusi tahun lalu dan memilih go with the flowwww....
Saya akan kembali buwat resolusi, bukannya apa2, not making a resolution buwat naz jadi Seenak perutnya sendiri menjalani hari2 naz.. Hihihihihihihihihih...

Yes, i'm a target chaser person!
And i only have one resolution, just one..

I'm gonna make them who love me, happy and proud with me..
I'm saying My parents and my God!
Yaaaaaa... Setelah semua yang terjadi di 2011...
Setelah too many times i let them down..
Ini tahunnya naz bayar hutang..!!

And i'm gonna give my very best to you..
To make you happy..
To make you proud of having me as your daughter..

Thank you for loving me unconditionally!
😊

Ps. And i love you both also, babies...
I promise you to live my life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment